Tolleson, AZ Construction Lawyers with 20 Years’ Experience
For more than 20 years, the boutique practice of Palecek & Palecek, PLLC, has been representing the Tolleson, AZ construction community in a full-range of legal matters involving the formation of corporations, contracts and other related construction law matters. Whatever your role in the construction process; general contractor, sub-contractor, architect/engineer or supplier; our firm will work closely with you to ensure that you are protected.
The legal services available to Tolleson, AZ include:
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Formation
- Non-Compete & Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Liens & Stop Notices
- Defending Registrar of Contractors Complaints
- Bond Enforcement
- Industry Arbitrations/Mediations
- State & Federal Level Trial Litigations
- Real Estate & Commercial Lease Drafting & Review
- Appellate Work
For your initial consultation with an experienced Tolleson Corporate Construction Lawyer, please call (602) 522-2454.