For more than 20 years, the attorneys at Palecek & Palecek PLLC have been representing the vibrant Phoenix, AZ, construction industry in construction law and litigation. The attorneys at Palecek & Palecek are committed to their construction clientele by providing one-on-one personal attention and ensuring that their clients are educated throughout the entire litigation process. This, along with their desire to-out-perform, sets them apart from the other construction lawyers Phoenix.
The attorneys at Palecek & Palecek have created a boutique practice that focuses solely on the needs of corporate construction clients and offers property owners and building professionals with a wide-range of legal services.
Palecek & Palecek offer a full-range of legal services in the Phoenix Metropolitan area which include:
- The negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Corporate formation
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Preliminary statutory notices
- Stop notices and the enforcement of bond-rights’
- Filing and defending the Registrar of Contractors complaints and handling all administrative hearings
- AAA construction arbitrations/mediations
- State and federal trial litigation from minor breaches of contract cases to complex construction cases
- Real Estate and Commercial Lease drafting and reviews
- Appellate law
We at Palecek and Palecek, offer the construction industry, with quality and experienced construction law and litigation services throughout Phoenix, AZ. Contact us today for more information at (602) 522-2454.